Hytera X1p two-way radio
The Hytera X1p two-way radio fully meets the DMR standard. The X1p is a perfect combination of structural stability, versatile functionalities and refined properties for care-free communication.
This small, light-weight Hytera radio is perfect for carrying discretely and can be used in rugged environments thanks to IP67 standardisation.
Key features of the Hytera X1p radio:
- Dust- and moisture-proof in accordance with IP67.
- Shock and vibration resistant in accordance with MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G.
- The X1p supports various menu languages. T9 support is available for text entry.
- The X1p has a 1.8” TFT LCD (65,536 colours) that even offers good visibility in strong outdoor sunlight.
- Encryption with the ARC4 (40 Bit) encryption algorithm in accordance with DMRA or with optional AES128 and AES256 algorithms (128 and 256 Bit) ensure safe communication.
- Compared with an analogue radio, uptime can be far higher due to the use of DMR TDMA, which means an operating time of up to 10 hours is possible.
- As is the case with all Hytera DMR terminal equipment, the X1p supports the use of both Time Divisions in the direct mode. This means two calls can be placed simultaneously in the same range.
- The X1p supports various analogue signalling, including HDC1200, DTMF, 2-tone and 5-tone.