Hytera PT790 Ex two-way radio
The Hytera PT790 Ex two-way radio is the world’s first TETRA radio with the highest intrinsic safety level - ‘ia’. Its robust design and safety functions significantly boost safety at the workplace for users in the oil and gas industry, the mining industry or firefighting.
Key features of the Hytera PT790 Ex radio:
- Thanks to its ‘ia’ certification, the PT790 Ex can be used in explosive environments, such as atmospheres with a mixture of air and flammable gases, vapours or mists.
- The device is dust- and waterproof in accordance with protection class IP67 and can be submerged in water with a depth of up to one metre for at least 30 minutes. The PT790 Ex also meets the requirements of the American MIL-STD-810F and G standards.
- In order to provide the highest possible level of safety at the workplace, the PT790 Ex has a location alarm sensor (Man Down) with adjustable time alarm.
- The PT790 Ex offers fast access to the TETRA radio network and services. The device meets the requirements set by the ETSI TETRA standard and is compatible with the infrastructure and terminal equipment of various manufacturers.
- Alongside voice and data communication, the PT790 Ex offers many other functions: encryption, programmable keys, etc.