Hytera DWS dispatcher system
The Dispatch WorkStation (DWS) application ensures efficient control of participants in the radio system. Dispatchers can be used as logistic and help centres to manage and control participants in a radio conference or they work as a centre for controlling alarm functions. The dispatcher controls the deployment of vehicle fleets, groups and radio conference participants in the radio system and makes it easier to manage participants’ communication.
Key features of the Hytera DWS dispatcher system:
- All functions in a single user interface.
- Adjustability of the interface to customer-specific requirements.
- Scalability of the software for small radio systems through supra-regional, large radio solutions.
- Fast operation thanks to touch optimisation and modern WPF framework.
- Extremely good failure security through redundant servers, databases and system connection.
- Extremely flexible provisioning due to IP structure.